- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, diced
- 1/3 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, eggs and olives. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and seasonings. Stir into corn mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Olive Corn Salad in Country Extra November 2002, p51
Reviews for Olive Corn Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review