Olive Chicken Roll-Ups
In Aurora, Colorado, Lisa Hymson serves these tasty handheld sandwiches with salsa on the side for dipping. "Or slice them into pinwheels for appetizers," she suggests.
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1-1/4 pounds deli smoked chicken
- Salsa or picante sauce, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Fold in chilies,
- olives, pimientos, garlic powder, chili powder and pepper sauce.
- Spread on one side of each tortilla; top with chicken and roll up
- tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 338 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 1,078 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.