- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1-1/4 pounds deli smoked chicken
- Salsa or picante sauce, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Fold in chilies, olives, pimientos, garlic powder, chili powder and pepper sauce.
- Spread on one side of each tortilla; top with chicken and roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Olive Chicken Roll-Ups
Sort By :
This is one of my family's favorite receipes! I have been making this one for years.
So easy to make & sooo delicious!!! Instead of smoked chicken, i used regular deli turkey. Will definatly make again!! YUMMY!!!
I made these for a lighter supper one evening, and they were very good. I used regular deli chicken in place of smoked chicken. I didn't serve with the picante sauce either. A good recipe.