Olive Cheese Nuggets Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 36 pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cheese, flour, butter and paprika until blended. Pat olives dry; shape 1 teaspoon of cheese mixture around each.
- 2. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 3 dozen.
3 each: 211 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 521mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Olive Cheese Nuggets
"I have made these Baked Olives for years. Wonderful aroma will fill the kitchen while these are baking. The taste is really indescribable--wonderful."