Olive Cheese Nuggets Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 36 pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cheese, flour, butter and paprika until blended. Pat olives dry; shape 1 teaspoon of cheese mixture around each.
- 2. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 3 dozen.
3 each: 211 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 521mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Olive Cheese Nuggets
"I have made these Baked Olives for years. Wonderful aroma will fill the kitchen while these are baking. The taste is really indescribable--wonderful."