- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 36 pimiento-stuffed olives
- In a small bowl, beat cheese, flour, butter and paprika until blended. Pat olives dry; shape 1 teaspoon of cheese mixture around each.
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Olive Cheese Nuggets in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1999, p23
Reviews for Olive Cheese Nuggets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2011
I have made these Baked Olives for years. Wonderful aroma will fill the kitchen while these are baking. The taste is really indescribable--wonderful.
More Recipe Collections
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >