More than 20 years ago, I tired these olive-stuffed treats for a holiday party. Friends are still asking me to bring them to get-togethers.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 36 pimiento-stuffed olives
- In a small bowl, beat cheese, flour, butter and paprika until blended. Pat olives dry; shape 1 teaspoon of cheese mixture around each.
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Olive Cheese Nuggets in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1999, p23
Reviews for Olive Cheese Nuggets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2011
"I have made these Baked Olives for years. Wonderful aroma will fill the kitchen while these are baking. The taste is really indescribable--wonderful."