Olive Cheese Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Slice bread in half widthwise and lengthwise.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread cheese mixture over cut sides of bread. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 223 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 360mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Olive Cheese Bread
"Excellent for company or family."
"This is quick, easy, and delicious. We have made it several times with rave reviews by our guests!!!"