Olive Cheese Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Slice bread in half widthwise and lengthwise.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread cheese mixture over cut sides of bread. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 223 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 360 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Olive Cheese Bread
"Excellent for company or family."
"This is quick, easy, and delicious. We have made it several times with rave reviews by our guests!!!"