- 2 cups grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread baguette, sliced and toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Serve on toasted baguette slices. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Olive Bruschetta
Sort By :
"I give this a five star. Easy to do and tastes great! you can make it the day before and put it on the bread just before serving."
"This bruschetta is fantastic. It was good the first day and the next; unfortunately it didn't last longer than that! I served it like a side salad instead of on bread, and it was very good that way. I did substitute yellow onion for the red onion, and used dried parsley instead of fresh because that is what I had on hand. A keeper!"
"Made this for my daughter and son-in-law, who recently went on their honeymoon cruise to Italy and Greece and they loved it!!!"
"This was so good, I ate the leftovers by the spoonful, almost like a salad. YUM!!"