Since I received this recipe from a friend several years ago, it's been a much-requested recipe by my family. Green olives are a great addition that give it a distinctive taste.—Doris Baker, West Asheville, North Carolina
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder, chili powder and curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, corn, mushrooms, olives and seasonings; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir in the noodles.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Olive Beef Pasta in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p240
Reviews for Olive Beef Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review