I've tried many versions of bruschetta but think this recipe contains the perfect blend of ingredients. It's super easy, and you can make the topping ahead. —Jennifer Mathis, Hilton Head, South Carolina
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 16 slices French bread baguette (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Top each bread slice with 1 tablespoon olive mixture. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Originally published as Olive & Roasted Pepper Bruschetta in Taste of Home December/January 2009, p43
Reviews for Olive & Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review