Olive & Roasted Pepper Bruschetta Recipe
I've tried many versions of bruschetta but think this recipe contains the perfect blend of ingredients. It's super easy, and you can make the topping ahead. —Jennifer Mathis, Hilton Head, South Carolina
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 16 slices French bread baguette (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Top each bread slice with 1 tablespoon olive mixture. Yield: 16 appetizers.
1 piece: 62 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 251mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Olive & Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC