Olive & Roasted Pepper Bruschetta Recipe
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 16 slices French bread baguette (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Top each bread slice with 1 tablespoon olive mixture. Yield: 16 appetizers.
1 piece: 62 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 251mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 0 fat.
Reviews for Olive & Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
"This is an excellent recipe and one that is definitely a keeper. It's delicious and so very easy to make."
"Delicious! I've made this several times for parties and the platter is always empty within minutes. Easy to prepare."