Olive & Roasted Pepper Bruschetta Recipe
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 16 slices French bread baguette (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Top each bread slice with 1 tablespoon olive mixture. Yield: 16 appetizers.
1 appetizer equals 62 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Olive & Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
"This is an excellent recipe and one that is definitely a keeper. It's delicious and so very easy to make."
"Delicious! I've made this several times for parties and the platter is always empty within minutes. Easy to prepare."