- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 16 slices French bread baguette (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Top each bread slice with 1 tablespoon olive mixture. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Originally published as Olive & Roasted Pepper Bruschetta in Taste of Home December/January 2009, p43
Reviews for Olive & Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2009
"This is an excellent recipe and one that is definitely a keeper. It's delicious and so very easy to make."
Reviewed Apr. 10, 2009
"Delicious! I've made this several times for parties and the platter is always empty within minutes. Easy to prepare."