These pizza-like appetizers are sure to appeal to all people at your party. Prepare the olive mixture in advance. When ready to serve, spread on bread slices and bake.—Germaine Stank, Pound, Wisconsin
Recommended: 25 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes for Worry-Free Appetizers
- 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the olives, cheeses, onions, mayonnaise and chili powder. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Spread over bread slices. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Olive & Cheese Appetizers in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2009, p66
Reviews for Olive & Cheese Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review