- 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the olives, cheeses, onions, mayonnaise and chili powder. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Spread over bread slices. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Olive & Cheese Appetizers in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2009, p66
Reviews for Olive & Cheese Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review