- Discard celery and onion. Cut parsnips, carrots and tomatoes into
- 1/2-in. pieces and return to kettle. Add remaining parsley.
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, flour, nutmeg if desired and
- reserved broth; stir into soup. Add noodles. Cook and stir until
- thickened and heated through (do not boil). Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 214 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 449 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.