- juice, lemon peel and salt in a large bowl. Blend until smooth. Add
- eggs, beat on low until combined. Pour into crust. Place pan on a
- baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until center is set. Remove from
- the oven; let stand for 15 minutes (leave oven on). Combine topping
- ingredients; spoon around edge of cheesecake. Carefully spread over
- filling. Bake 10 minutes longer. Carefully run a knife around edge
- of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate for 3 hours or
- over night. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 260 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 191 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.