Old Glory Dessert Recipe
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1. Press cookie dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Set aside 1/4 cup. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over crust.Decorate with blueberries and strawberries to resemble a flag.
- 3. Cut a small hole in a corner of a pastry or plastic bag. Insert star tip #16. Fill with reserved cream cheese mixture. Beginning in one corner, pipe stars in the spaces between the blueberries. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 253 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 205mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Old Glory Dessert
"Wonderful & very easy...my little guy & myself made it for memorial day! It's gone! Very tasty."
"I've served this several times & it is always a big hit!"
"Such a pretty, unique and easy dessert to make. Many, many compliments every time I make it as it is so yummy, and so pretty everyone comments on the beauty of it, as well as the taste. Everyone simply loves it, if only they knew it was so simple to make!"
"I BELONG TO WEIGHT WATCHERS AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME RECIPES WRITEN W/ THE WEIGHT WATCHER POINTS PROGRAM & I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD LIKE THAT TOO.THANK YOU, firstname.lastname@example.org"