Old-Fashioned Strawberry Soda Recipe
Meet the Cook: With just a quick pulse of the blender, you will have what I call a "refreshing sipper" - and you'll be asked for more! Ever since I was little, I've enjoyed cooking. I like trying new recipes for my husband and our sons - 6, 4 and 1. -Ginger Hubbard, Anderson, Missouri
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 to 3 drops red food coloring, optional
- 1 cup ginger ale, chilled
- 1. In a blender, combine the milk, strawberries, ice cream, sugar and food coloring if desired; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Add ginger ale and serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 228 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 96mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Old-Fashioned Strawberry Soda
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC