- pudding. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Fold in sliced strawberries. Transfer to crust.
- For topping, in another bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1/2 cup whipped
- topping and vanilla until smooth. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert a
- medium star tip. Fill with topping. Pipe topping around edges of
- pie; garnish with whole strawberries. Refrigerate for at least 1
- hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 259 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.