- on ungreased baking sheets. Place 1 teaspoon of raisin filling in
- the center of each cookie.
- Roll out remaining dough. Cut with a 2-in. cookie cutter. With a
- 1-in. round cookie cutter, cut a hole in the center of each; place
- over filling. With a fork, press edges to seal.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 263 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.