Old-Fashioned Potato Salad Recipe
- 4 cups cubed peeled potatoes
- 3 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until tender; drain. Place in a large bowl; add eggs, celery and onions.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Old-Fashioned Potato Salad(16)
Sort By :
I like this one the best.
ABSOLUTELY the BEST potato salad I have ever eaten!!
I love potato salad and I have tried all kind s and found this one to be the best one I don/t add my mayo sauce till i am ready to serve .that way it stay fresh
this is the best potato salad i ever maid i am pickey about potato salad .you will love it
Fantastic potato salad!!! I added sliced radishes since we like them in the potato salad recipe that I usually make. I took this to our tailgating party at the NASCAR race this weekend and got lots of compliments. I will DEFINATELY make this again....it was quick and very easy.