Old-Fashioned Potato Salad Recipe
- 3 medium red potatoes, peeled and cubed (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine mayonnaise, relish, salt and pepper; add carrots, celery, onion and eggs.
- Drain the potatoes; gently stir into mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Old-Fashioned Potato Salad
Sort By :
"This potato salad is delicious!"
"One of the best potato salads I have had. I added aprox. 1/8 tsp. of garlic powder because we love garlic. Will use this as my summer staple recipe."
"Very good salad!!"
"I cannot believe the fat content of this recipe--it seems way too high compared to similar, and sometimes richer recipes. It must be a misprint; but simply substitute a healthier version of mayonnaise if it's a concern."