Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
I've been making these cookies for nearly 30 years. The flavor is delicious and they are always a well appreciated. This is an all-time favorite with my family.
84 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 package spice cake mix (regular size)
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2-1/2 cups raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat oil and brown sugar until blended. Beat in
- eggs, then milk. Combine cake mix and oats; gradually add to brown
- sugar mixture and mix well. Fold in raisins and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake
- at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1
- minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 7 dozen.