- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar,
- baking soda and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Firmly press 3-1/2 cups of crumb mixture into a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking pan. Spread with raisin filling. Sprinkle with
- remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 3
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 179 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 141 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.