- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper. Stir in eggs and celery. Cover and refrigerate. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Old-Fashioned Egg Salad
Sort By :
This is the best egg salad I've ever tasted. I followed the recipe. Will definitely make it again and again.
Loved this recipe
Hubby asked me to make him some egg salad one night for dinner. I'm not a huge fan, but went looking for a good recipe. This one hit my fancy and even I like it ! I always go to ToH when looking for a good recipe. I never fail to find just what i'm looking for !
Added dill pickles. Love making this when I don't know what to have on a hot night. wonderful!
This is really good.I did cut back on the lemon juice and used celery seed instead of chopped celery. Then my husband suggested we throw in some chopped up fried bacon. Wow! We sure will make this agan.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Salad >
- Egg Salad Recipes >
- Egg Salad Sandwiches >
- Egg Sandwiches >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Sandwich Recipes >