- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream in a can
- 2-1/2 cups cold carbonated water
- 2 cups ice cream of your choice
- Additional whipped cream, optional
- For each serving, place 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup in a 16-oz. glass. Stir in 1 tablespoon of whipped cream and 1-1/4 cups water until foamy. Add two scoops of ice cream. Top with additional whipped cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Old-Fashioned Chocolate Soda in Reminisce Extra April 2001, p52
Reviews for Old-Fashioned Chocolate Soda
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review