Old-Fashioned Chocolate Malted Milk
With a few ingredients, you can make this old-fashioned favorite just like the old malt shops used to have!
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 cup cold milk
- 2 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 to 4 tablespoons whipped cream
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, milk, malted milk powder and
- chocolate syrup; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled
- glasses. Top with a dollop of whipped cream; serve immediately.
- Yield: 2 servings.