- into a 12-in. square. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish. Pour
- filling into crust. Roll remaining dough into 9-in. square; place
- over filling. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in pastry.
- Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown and
- filling is bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 591 calories, 38 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 860 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.