Old-Fashioned Banana Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- Additional banana slices, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, vanilla and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in 3 cups whipped topping.
- Pour 1-1/3 cups of pudding mixture into pie crust. Layer with banana slices and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with additional banana slices if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Old-Fashioned Banana Cream Pie(6)
Sort By :
simple to make and delicious!!
Why do you list nutritional values for fat free, sugar free and reduced calorie ingredients when none of them are listed in recipe? Very sneaky!
Awesome! My guest LOVED it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Banana Cream Pie Recipes >
- Banana Pie Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >