Old-Country Sauerkraut 'N' Ribs Recipe
This simple one-pan dish is a complete meal and takes little time to prepare . Whenever I served this to my family I felt they were getting a hearty meal. It became a favorite. -Helen Wentz North Fort Myers, Florida
- 1 medium baking potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 pound pork baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Layer the potato, sauerkraut and ribs in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine the ketchup, molasses and Worcestershire sauce; pour over the ribs.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until meat is tender. Remove ribs and cut into two-rib portions before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (8 ounces) equals 647 calories, 31 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 1,482 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Old-Country Sauerkraut 'N' Ribs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC