- 1 medium baking potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 pound pork baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Layer the potato, sauerkraut and ribs in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine the ketchup, molasses and Worcestershire sauce; pour over the ribs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until meat is tender. Remove ribs and cut into two-rib portions before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Old-Country Sauerkraut 'N' Ribs
"My husband like them, I thought they were average. All the sauce ended up on the sauerkraut and potatoes despite repeated basting of the ribs. Glad I tried for the sake of variety, but will stick to good old BBQ ribs!"
"I love sauerkraut! And my son loves ribs. This was very simple to make and amazingly yummy. So easy even my son can do it. I will definitely make again."
"I had it for dinner tonight and it was excellent will have again."