Old-Country Sauerkraut 'N' Ribs Recipe
This simple one-pan dish is a complete meal and takes little time to prepare . Whenever I served this to my family I felt they were getting a hearty meal. It became a favorite. -Helen Wentz North Fort Myers, Florida
- 1 medium baking potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 pound pork baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Layer the potato, sauerkraut and ribs in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine the ketchup, molasses and Worcestershire sauce; pour over the ribs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until meat is tender. Remove ribs and cut into two-rib portions before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Old-Country Sauerkraut 'N' Ribs in Reminisce Extra August 2005, p52
Reviews for Old-Country Sauerkraut 'N' Ribs(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2010
I had it for dinner tonight and it was excellent will have again.