Old-Country Sauerkraut 'N' Ribs Recipe
- 1 medium baking potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 pound pork baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Layer the potato, sauerkraut and ribs in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine the ketchup, molasses and Worcestershire sauce; pour over the ribs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until meat is tender. Remove ribs and cut into two-rib portions before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Old-Country Sauerkraut 'N' Ribs
Sort By :
My husband like them, I thought they were average. All the sauce ended up on the sauerkraut and potatoes despite repeated basting of the ribs. Glad I tried for the sake of variety, but will stick to good old BBQ ribs!
I love sauerkraut! And my son loves ribs. This was very simple to make and amazingly yummy. So easy even my son can do it. I will definitely make again.
I had it for dinner tonight and it was excellent will have again.