Ogre Eyes Hot Cocoa Recipe
Here's looking at you! Halloween guests of all ages will get a kick out of this eerie "vision" staring back at them. It couldn't be easier to make. —Jeannie Klugh, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- 8 cups milk
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips
- 1 cup instant hot cocoa mix
- 16 large marshmallows
- 16 Crows candies
- 16 lollipop sticks
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine 1 cup milk, chocolate chips and cocoa mix. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Stir in remaining milk; heat through.
- 2. Meanwhile, cut a slit in top of each marshmallow; insert a candy. Carefully insert a lollipop stick through the bottom of each marshmallow and into each candy.
- 3. Pour hot cocoa into mugs or cups; place two prepared marshmallows in each cup. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup hot cocoa with 2 prepared marshmallows equals 396 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Ogre Eyes Hot Cocoa
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC