Oatmeal S'more Cookies Recipe
"I can't count how many times I have made these cookies--they are our favorites," says Carmen Rae from New Haven, Indiana. "I love to bake all kinds of goodies with my two daughters, and my husband loves to sample the treats."
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1. In a large bowl, cream the butter, shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the oats, chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- 2. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1-2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: about 6 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 162 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Oatmeal S'more Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC