Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Mix Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside. In a 1-qt. glass container, layer brown sugar, sugar, raisins and oats, packing well between each layer. Top with reserved flour mixture. Cover and store in a cool dry place up to 6 months. Yield: 1 batch (about 4 cups).
- 2. To prepare cookies: Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, cream butter. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add cookie mix and mix well.
- 3. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 5 dozen per batch.
2 each: 124 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Mix
"They tasted great but spread out on the pan. I used a cookie dough scoop. I would not make these again."
"quick and easy very delicious and were great with ice cream"