Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Mix Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside. In a 1-qt. glass container, layer brown sugar, sugar, raisins and oats, packing well between each layer. Top with reserved flour mixture. Cover and store in a cool dry place up to 6 months. Yield: 1 batch (about 4 cups).
- 2. To prepare cookies: Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, cream butter. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add cookie mix and mix well.
- 3. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 5 dozen per batch.
2 each: 124 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Mix
"They tasted great but spread out on the pan. I used a cookie dough scoop. I would not make these again."
"quick and easy very delicious and were great with ice cream"