Oatmeal Pecan Cookies Recipe
It's hard to stop munching on these delightful cookies," admits Debbi Smith, field editor from Crossett, Arkansas.
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a bowl, cream shortening and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in oats and nuts. Chill for 30 minutes.
- 2. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks. Yield: about 7 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 141 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Oatmeal Pecan Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC