Oatmeal Pancakes for Two Recipe
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking soda and sugar. Combine the egg, buttermilk and butter; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Yield: 7 pancakes.
Reviews for Oatmeal Pancakes for Two
Sort By :
"A very tasty pancake, very hearty. I used KAF white whole wheat flour. Turned out great. We liked the texture. Will make again."
"Nice change from the every day pancake recipe. I did add a little more flour to mine (about 1/4 cup), they weren't setting up all the way. Maybe because I used whole wheat flour? Very good recipe though, will definitely make again!"
"This recipe is almost identical to one that my mom makes except the yield is smaller. They have a nice chewy texture from the oatmeal and go great with all kinds of fruit syrups."