- five portions. Shape each into a loaf. Place in five greased 5-in. x
- 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with
- additional oats if desired. Cool. Yield: 5 mini loaves (5 slices
Editor's Note Two greased 9-in. x 5-in. x 3-in. loaf pans may be used; bake for 35-40 minutes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 159 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 295 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.