Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
These chewy, lightly sweet cookies from Laura Letobar of Livonia, Michigan are also low in fat. —Laura Letobar, Livonia, Michigan
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:24 servings
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour, sugars, baking powder and salt. Add the egg substitute, corn syrup and vanilla; mix well.
- 2. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 cookie equals 101 calories, 1 g fat (0 saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC