- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour, sugars, baking powder and salt. Add the egg substitute, corn syrup and vanilla; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Oatmeal Cookies
Sort By :
"daughter loved them... they are almost like a granola bar texture yummy warm... may even be dog friendly..."
"My 6 yr old daughter wanted to make these for a camping trip. The only thing we did not like about them is they are very sticky and hard to get off of the teaspoon to put on the baking sheet. Otherwise they are very chewy and tasty."
"I used this recipe as my "base" recipe and added the following: 1 C. dried cherries, 1 C. semisweet chocolate chips, 1/2 tsp. nutmeg, and 1 tsp. vanilla. I used a rounded tablespoon instead of a teaspoon and made about 3-1/2 dozen cookies. They are absolutely decadent!"
"I have made these SEVERAL times and have been told everytime how delicious they are. I make a few changes though. I add a handful of dried cranberries and a handful of white chocolate chips to the basic recipe. I think because of this, my cookies tend to be a little dry. To solve this, I add 1/4 c veg oil and they come out perfectly!"
"THANK YOU THIS IS SO EASY AND ABSULUTELY DELICIOUS, I WILL BE MAKING THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!"