These chewy, lightly sweet cookies from Laura Letobar of Livonia, Michigan are also low in fat. —Laura Letobar, Livonia, Michigan
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour, sugars, baking powder and salt. Add the egg substitute, corn syrup and vanilla; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Oatmeal Cookies in Taste of Home October/November 1994, p64
Reviews for Oatmeal Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review