“When my son was seven he used to love to make this pizza,” writes Judi Brinegar, of Liberty, North Carolina. “It's great to do on those, 'Mom, I'm bored' days.”
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) M&M's minis, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in 1 cup M&M's.
- Press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Sprinkle with nuts, coconut and remaining baking bits; press lightly into dough. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into wedges. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Oatmeal Cookie Pizza in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p49
Reviews for Oatmeal Cookie Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review