- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) M&M's minis, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in 1 cup M&M's.
- Press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Sprinkle with nuts, coconut and remaining baking bits; press lightly into dough. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into wedges. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Oatmeal Cookie Pizza
Sort By :
"I have used this recipe time and again! It has been a great recipe to use and I thank you for publishing it! I's especially great for youth get-togethers or for a birthday treat! I've prepared this pizza for my 4 youngest nephews and they all have really enjoyed it! Dawn E. Lowenstein"