- To assemble, place about 1/4 cup ice cream on bottom of a cookie;
- sprinkle with 1 teaspoon toffee bits. Top with a second cookie,
- pressing gently to flatten ice cream. Place on a baking sheet;
- freeze overnight or until firm. Repeat with remaining cookies and
- ice cream. For longer storage, wrap frozen sandwiches individually
- and return to freezer. Yield: 10 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now