Oatmeal Cinnamon Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in oats.
- Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Oatmeal Cinnamon Cookies(15)
Sort By :
These were delish...but I will try with margarine or shortening next time. Mine were crisp, not chewy...am at 2500 feet so maybe that was a factor...
Wonderful chewy and crispy cookie. loved it with hot cocoa.
These were awsome cookies,little chewy and crunch and I love the cinnamon,also added a hint of fresh nutmeg.Connie Clifton ,Brick N.J.
This is similar to a recipe I used to have but lost but the flavor is amazing!
I added an extra quarter cup of flour. A tip from my lost recipe that I would likevto share is to add 2 Tablespoons of milk and then chill the finished dough for at least 1 hour.
EASY AND YUMMY