- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Transfer to a larger bowl if necessary. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 8 dozen.
Reviews for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sort By :
"Nummy!,, these are great!"
"We loved this cookie. I love the crispness of the cereal and the chewiness of the coconut. I generally do not care for coconut, but you really don't even taste it in these cookies. I halved the recipe and froze the extra dough."