- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil; stir in the oats,
- apricots, cherries and salt. Reduce heat to medium; cook for 5
- minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in brown
- sugar and 1/4 cup ginger cream. Let stand, covered, for 2 minutes.
- Grease four 10-oz. broiler-safe ramekins with butter; place on a
- baking sheet. Divide raspberries among ramekins. Spoon oatmeal over
- raspberries; sprinkle evenly with sugar. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat
- for 7-9 minutes or until sugar is caramelized. Serve with remaining
- ginger cream. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving with 1 tablespoon cream equals 490 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 359 mg sodium, 76 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 7 g protein.