Oatmeal Brownies Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup M&M's minis
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, M&M's, flour, sugar, walnuts, baking soda and butter. Set aside 1 cup for topping. Pat the remaining mixture into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Spread over the crust. Sprinkle with the reserved oat mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for Oatmeal Brownies
Sort By :
I made these for company and everyone loved them.
I liked the ease of the recipe by using a boxed brownie mix. Next time I think I will try putting all the oat mixture on the bottom- as I would have liked that layer thicker.
Delicious and easy! I used dark chocolate M&M's and did not add nuts as these were for a church dinner. Will make them again.
These were real easy to make . Everyone from 7 yrs old kids to my 93 yr old father in law loved them
These were moist and delicious. Served for desert with friends. They were a hit!