Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
These soft and chewy treats have a hint of orange marmalade, so they're a fun change of pace from typical granola bars. They're so easy to put together and so delicious, you'll find yourself making them all the time.Barbara Nowakowski, North Tonawanda, New York
30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and salt. Stir in
- remaining ingredients. Press into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in.
- baking pan. Bake at 425° for 15-17 minutes or until golden
- brown. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 182 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 141 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.