- 1 cup warm water (70° to 80°)
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (2 pounds, 20 slices).
Originally published as Oatmeal Bread in Taste of Home February/March 1994, p23
Reviews for Oatmeal Bread(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review