Oatmeal Banana Cupcakes
Oatmeal Banana Cupcakes are moist, nutritious and require no frosting. They're handy for traveling, assures Louise Skinner of Hamilton, Ohio.
18 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, bananas and honey; mix
- well. Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until
- moistened. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at
- 350° for 18-20 minutes or until cupcakes test done. Cool in pan
- 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 184 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.