Oat Waffles Recipe
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-3/4 cups fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Combine the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Pour batter by 1/2 cupfuls into a preheated waffle iron; bake according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Yield: 8 waffles (about 6-1/2 inches).
Reviews for Oat Waffles(3)
Sort By :
Fluffy and tasty! I pulverized quick-cooking oatmeal since I didn't have oat four. Even though there were still some larger particles of oats (not all of the oats were completely turned to powder in my processor), the waffles still came out really good. Will be making again and would recommend trying to others!
I substitute the sugar for 2T of honey. They are yummy and a family favorite.
These waffles had such a wonderful flavor and consistency. I will definitely be using this recipe from now on!