- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars; beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt. Add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Oat-Rageous Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sort By :
"3 of our favorite cookies combined in one."
"Easy and great tasting........."
"Quick, easy recipe. Made 18 generous-sized cookies. (Which were all gone within 20 minutes in my busy house!)"
"Delicious cookies...we love 'em! Just one note.....I had to make sure I cooled the cookies for a few minutes on the baking sheet before taking them off. The first few, while hot, just crumbled through the spaces on the cooling rack. Easily solved though.....a yummy recipe!"
"They are the best of all three traditional American cookies in one!! Peanut butter, oatmeal and chocolate chip!!! They are melty, crunchy, and nutty AND they are our NEW favorites!!!"