Oat-Rageous Chocolate Chip Cookies
My aunt gave me this recipe, and my family thinks these cookies are delicious. We enjoy all different kinds of cookies, and with this recipe, we can combine three of our favorite kinds - oatmeal, peanut butter and chocolate chip - in one!
18 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars; beat in egg and
- vanilla. Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt. Add to the
- creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by
- rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at
- 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: about 3
Nutritional Facts: 2 cookies equals 207 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.