- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir in cranberries and butter; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Sprinkle with oat mixture. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal seam. Cut into 9 rolls. Place rolls, cut side up, in a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Brush with marmalade. Serve warm. Yield: 9 rolls.
Reviews for Oat Cinnamon Rolls
"awesome fall desert.But I also add fresh orange sezt into the top awesome............Happycookdiva"
"Yummy! Loved using frozen bread dough -- convenient but still tastes like the real thing and not that expensive. The oatmeal and marmalade makes these rolls different from the usual."